Privacy and personal data protection policy GDPR
Following the entry into force as of 25 May 2018 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council as of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter the GDPR, we wish to inform you of the following:
Who is the controller of your personal data?
The controller for your personal data is Katarzyna Kordoń, conducting business activity under the name K&K Selekt - Centrum Doradztwa Personalnego Katarzyna Kordoń, hereinafter referred to as K&K Selekt, Rzeszów 35-330, ul. Powstańców Wielkopolskich 2.
How can you access your personal data information?
The controller appoints a data protection officer, who can be contacted via the following email address: email@example.com, or by traditional mail to the address indicated above.
What is the purpose of collecting and processing your personal data?
Your personal data will be collected and processed solely for the purpose of:
1. provision of services i.e. execution and performance of the agreement, including providing a potential employer with candidate resume, contacting the Client and Candidate both via email and via phone (article 6(1)(b) of GDPR);
2. considering complaints and claims (article 6(1)(c) of GDPR, that is compliance with a legal obligation);
3. archiving of documents i.e. resumes, agreements, correspondence, invoices (article 6(1)(c) of GDPR);
4. Exercising legal claims relating to the executed agreement (article 6(1)(f) of GDPR, that is the legitimate interest of carrying out amicable, judicial and enforcement proceedings);
5. marketing of the company's own products and services (article 6(1)(f) of GDPR, that is the legitimate interest of carrying out activities using electronic communication, including provision of the newsletter service);
Handling of applications sent to K&K Selekt via the contact form (article 6(1)(f) of GDPR - answering queries sent through the contact form.
Do we process your data in an automated way?
Who can be the recipient of your data?
Your data may be transferred to other entities that will process them in accordance with applicable law, in particular the entities:
1. entitled to receive your data in accordance with the law (e.g. Tax Office, Police, Court)
2. processing your data on our behalf (e.g. Post Office, Courier Company, Bank, trusted business partners, main service providers supporting our business);
How long will we process your data?
We are obliged to keep your data for the period specified in the provisions of the law, or if it is necessary for us to conduct our business operations properly, for example:
1. data relating to the performance of the agreement: until limitation of claims;
2. account records: until the limitation period of the tax liability, unless otherwise provided for in the tax act.
3. data for marketing purposes in case of data protection on the basis of:
a. a consent - until its withdrawal;
b. a legitimate interest - until an objection is filed.
Your rights in terms of data processed by K&K Selekt
You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, erase, restrict their processing, the right to object, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal (in case of data processing based on consent). All you need to do is send your request to K&K Selekt via email or traditional mail.
If you decide that by processing your data we are breaching the GDPR you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Data Protection Office acting as a supervisory authority.
Is it mandatory for you to provide data?
Providing your data is necessary to execute and perform the agreement by taking part in the recruiting process, employer recommendation, receiving information about the candidate, and inquiries sent to K&K Selekt. Otherwise, it is voluntary.